– In order to confirm your reservation, a 25% payment has to be transferred as a deposit in the account number that is provided through the means on this page. This percentage will be 50% for dates such as Holidays, Bridges, Easter or New Year’s Eve.
– The payment of the total minus the deposit delivered, will be made in euros, when entering at the house.
– The payment of the reservation in the owner’s bank account implies the FULL ACCEPTANCE of all the conditions reflected here.
– A deposit of 100 euros will be provided, in cash, which will be returned if everything is in conditions, when returning the keys.
– The minimum stay is 1 nights. In bridges, Holy Week, Christmas and summer holidays preference will be given if contracting for the full period. This condition can be modified by the owner on the dates found appropriate.
– The extension of the stay is conditioned to the mutual agreement between owners and customers. When the customer does not leave the establishment on the day set for departure and there is no agreement to extend the stay, the establishment may dispose of the accommodation unit.
– In case of leaving the accommodation before the agreed departure date, payment will not be returned, and the house will available to the client until the date shown in the reservation agreement.
– In no case may more people stay in the house than those listed in the reservation contract. Failure to comply with this rule will immediately cancel the reservation, having to leave the house and not being returned any amount.
– The entrance will be from 15:00 and the departure will be before 12:00. This schedule can be flexible according to availability. The cost of the service will be from € 20, depending on the hours requested.
– It is recommendable to notify in advance the time of arrival so both parts will be able to make the delivery of keys without having to wait for any of the parties. Any mishap that delays the arrival time is convenient to be communicated in the same way.
– The refund of the amount because of a cancellation will be made if the notice of said cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance (not applicable to special dates such as summer period, new year’s eve, local parties or long weekend
Rules of use
– The owner agrees to deliver the accommodation in perfect conditions of cleanliness and use, and to provide solutions, as far as possible, to any problems that may arise. The deficiencies that can be found at the moment of entering the house must be communicated to the owner as soon as possible in order to be fixed. The owner agrees to assume the costs of any repair or damage caused by force majeure (breakage of water pipes, electrical breakdown, heating, etc.) The owner will not accept any claim on the day of departure or in days after it.
– The tenant is responsible for the contents of the accommodation during their stay, keeping it carefully and leaving it neat.
– The tenant can contact the owner by phone to any problem at a reasonable time and at any time if it is an emergency.
– The tenant must notify the owner at least half an hour before the departure and return the keys at the agreed time.
Rules of the stay
– The occupants, according to the current legislation, must show an ID card, providing a copy of the number and data to the owner. Data that will be used only and exclusively for the purpose, without any subsequent use, according to the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 6, Protection of Personal Data.
– The occupants must not carry out activities such as annoying, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illicit, and must respect the night schedules, without making noise, music, singing, shouting, etc., since the attached houses have the right to rest at night, otherwise the owners will be able to call your attention. The owners reserve the right of admission or cancellation of the reservation if this is not respected.
– The occupants should treat the house and its contents with respect and not subtract anything from it. Likewise, they are responsible for the damages caused by themselves and will exempt the owner from any liability for the losses and oversights that may occur. However, the owner will have no problem in remitting via “cash on delivery” any object that the tenant may have left forgotten, if he communicates this.
– PETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
If there is any ambiguity between language versions the spanish version will prevail